The Rt Hon. the Lord Reid of Cardowan

Lord Reid of Cardowan is a Labour Life peer who has sat under this title in the Lords since 16 July 2010.

Prior to joining the Lords, he sat in the Commons as an MP with the name John Reid.

Contact Lord Reid of Cardowan

This section contains web, social and other contact information for Lord Reid of Cardowan. When contacting this Member, they should be addressed as The Rt Hon. the Lord Reid of Cardowan.

For information about when you should contact MPs, Lords, or other organisations/individuals, review the who to contact with my issue page.

Contact the Member at their Westminster address.
House of Lords