The Lord Bishop of Guildford

The Lord Bishop of Guildford's full title is The Rt Rev. the Lord Bishop of Guildford. His name is Andrew John Watson, and he is a current member of the House of Lords.

Contact The Lord Bishop of Guildford

This section contains web, social and other contact information for The Lord Bishop of Guildford.

When contacting this Member, please refer to guidance on addressing Lords Members.

For information about when you should contact MPs, Lords, or other organisations/individuals, review the who to contact with my issue page.

Parliament takes the safety and wellbeing of its Members very seriously. Any contact which is threatening or offensive may be passed to the police for action.

Parliamentary office
House of Lords