Lord Rees of Ludlow

Lord Rees of Ludlow's full title is The Lord Rees of Ludlow OM. His name is Martin John Rees, and he is a current member of the House of Lords.

Contact Lord Rees of Ludlow

This section contains web, social and other contact information for Lord Rees of Ludlow.

When contacting this Member, please refer to guidance on addressing Lords Members.

For information about when you should contact MPs, Lords, or other organisations/individuals, review the who to contact with my issue page.

Parliament takes the safety and wellbeing of its Members very seriously. Any contact which is threatening or offensive may be passed to the police for action.

Parliamentary office
House of Lords
External or private office
Trinity College