Registered Interests for Lord Clement-Jones.
The Register is updated continuously throughout each sitting day and at regular intervals on other days.
Category 1: Directorships
- Non-executive Chair, Trust Alliance Group (formerly Ombudsman Services Limited) (independent dispute resolution services for consumers in energy, telecoms and other industries)
Category 2: Remunerated employment, office, profession etc.
- Consultant, DLA Piper UK LLP (law firm)
- Member, Advisory Board, KCS Group Europe Limited (provider of security and intelligence services)
Category 6: Sponsorship
- The member receives research support from a student of Queen Mary University of London as part of their course; the student is paid expenses by the university
Category 10: Non-financial interests (a)
- Advisory Board Member, Corporate Finance Faculty, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (interest ceased 15 November 2022)
- Advisory Council Member, Airmic
- Member, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Parliamentary Group on AI
- Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council’s GeoTech Center (interest ceased 31 December 2022)
Category 10: Non-financial interests (b)
- Chair of Council, Queen Mary University of London
Category 10: Non-financial interests (e)
- President, Ambitious About Autism (national UK charity for children with autism)
- Trustee, Space for Giants
- Council Member, Heart of the City
- Ambassador, Barts Charity (interest ceased 10 May 2022)
- Fellow, Society for Computers and Law
- Ambassador, Anti-Copying in Design