Lord Burns

Lord Burns's full title is The Lord Burns GCB. His name is Terence Burns, and he is a current member of the House of Lords.

Contact Lord Burns

This section contains web, social and other contact information for Lord Burns.

When contacting this Member, please refer to guidance on addressing Lords Members.

For information about when you should contact MPs, Lords, or other organisations/individuals, review the who to contact with my issue page.

Parliament takes the safety and wellbeing of its Members very seriously. Any contact which is threatening or offensive may be passed to the police for action.

Parliamentary office
House of Lords
External or private office
Santander UK plc
2 Triton Square
Regent's Place