Registered Interests for Lord Chartres.
The Register is updated continuously throughout each sitting day and at regular intervals on other days.
Category 2: Remunerated employment, office, profession etc.
- Bishop (retired)
- Occasional lecturer for Abercrombie and Kent
- Member, House of Lords Appointments Commission
Category 7: Overseas visits
- The member spoke at the Engelsberg Seminar in Sweden, 9 June 2022; travel and accommodation costs were met by the organiser, and the member will receive a fee for producing an essay based on his speech
Category 10: Non-financial interests (a)
- Council Member, London School of Economics Inter-Faith Centre
- Non-executive Director, Larger Us Ltd (promoting more inclusive and resilient societies, communities and individuals for the international public benefit)
Category 10: Non-financial interests (b)
- Bencher, Middle Temple
- Fellow, Trinity College, Cambridge
Category 10: Non-financial interests (e)
- Life President, St Ethelburga's Centre for Reconciliation and Peace
- Vice-President, Bible Society
- Fellow (formerly Ambassador), WWF (formerly World Wide Fund for Nature)
- Governor, French Hospital, Rochester
- Trustee, Garrick Club
- Assistant Bishop, Diocese of Europe
- Assistant Bishop, Diocese of Salisbury
- Chairman, Friends of Lambeth Palace Library
- Honorary Chaplain, Brigade of Gurkhas