Lord Newby

Lord Newby's full title is The Rt Hon. the Lord Newby OBE. His name is Richard Mark Newby, and he is a current member of the House of Lords.

Contact Lord Newby

This section contains web, social and other contact information for Lord Newby.

When contacting this Member, please refer to guidance on addressing Lords Members.

For information about when you should contact MPs, Lords, or other organisations/individuals, review the who to contact with my issue page.

Parliament takes the safety and wellbeing of its Members very seriously. Any contact which is threatening or offensive may be passed to the police for action.

Parliamentary office
House of Lords