Lord Risby

Lord Risby's full title is The Lord Risby. His name is Richard John Grenville Spring, and he is a current member of the House of Lords.

Contact Lord Risby

This section contains web, social and other contact information for Lord Risby.

When contacting this Member, please refer to guidance on addressing Lords Members.

For information about when you should contact MPs, Lords, or other organisations/individuals, review the who to contact with my issue page.

Parliament takes the safety and wellbeing of its Members very seriously. Any contact which is threatening or offensive may be passed to the police for action.

Parliamentary Office
Contact the Member at their Parliamentary office.
House of Lords